2012报检员考试复习:实战外贸英语四
http://zige.eol.cn 来源: 作者:来源网络 2012-08-20 大 中 小
We hope that you‘ll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate.
这批机器运行不准。
Upon arrival,we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
这批商品的质量不够一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory,we‘re prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard.
有300多块手表不合质量标准。
Words and Phrases
bad quality 劣质
low quality 低质量
inferior quality 次质量
to be responsible for 对……负责
inaccurate 不精确的
poor quality 质量较差
to be inferior to 次于……
first-class 一等品
unsatisfactory 不满意的
We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.
我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
We've got here our sales samples Type 1.and Type 2.
这里是一号和二号样货。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完全以货样为准。
We sell goods as per the sales sample,not the quality of any previous supplies.
我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
You know we sell our tea according to our samples.
你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。
You can see the difference between these grades.
你可以看看这些等级的差别。
These two grades are very much in demand.
这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
We are in urgent need of these two grades.
我们现在急需这两种等级的货。
The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.
这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.
你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.
我必须通知货物的规格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?
你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。