中国教育在线 中国教育网 加入收藏 设为首页

雅思8分写作经典900句:精准陈述句表达

http://en.jybest.cn    昂立英语  2008-05-16    

 

  特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!

  1.能讲一口漂亮英语的人已相当少见,而既能讲一口漂亮英语又唱歌唱得好的人就更是凤毛麟角了。

  Those who can speak good English are quite rare while those who both speak good English and sing good songs are the rarity of rarity.

  2.我在加拿大一直过得很开心,但是我在英语学习方面依然有些不太顺。

  I’ve been having a very good time in Canada, but I still have trouble with my English study.

  3.我这两周来一直感到晕乎乎的。我吃了各种各样的药,还做了大量的锻炼,但这一切一点效果也没有。

  I’ve been feeling dizzy in the past two weeks. I’ve taken all kinds of medicines and have

  exercised a lot, but these have not had any effect.

  4.她是我见到过的最甜的女孩子了,堪称绝无仅有!

  She is the sweetest girl I have ever met in the world. She is next to none!

  5.深夜里,走在空寂无人的大街上,我感到极度的寂寞。

  Walking down the silent deserted street late at night, I felt extremely lonely.

  6.当轮到我发言时,我突然失去了信心。

  When it was my turn to speak, , my confidence suddenly deserted me.

  7.我认为我们不应该削减广告预算。

  I don’t agree that we should cut back our advertising budget.

  8.不是有句老话嘛:“眼不见,心不烦”。去找个安静的地方放松几天。

  As the old saying goes, “Out of sight, out of mind”. Go find a quiet place and relax for a few

  days.

  9.每当我想到早年的艰辛和漫漫成功之路时,就会有种成就感。要知道,努力总会有回报的。

  Whenever I remember my hard early years and the long road to success, I always have a sense of achievement. You know, hard work always pays off.

  10.我可以抵御一切,就是抵挡不住诱惑。

  I can resist all but temptation.

  11.我陷入沉思。

  I was wrapped up in deep thoughts.

  12.我都快要油漆完墙壁了他才来告诉我油漆的颜色搞错了!

  I had almost finished painting the wall before he came to tell me that the paint was in the wrong color.

  13.火车驶出站不久我就睡了过去。当我醒来时,我发现自己靠在一位中年女士的肩上,她正带着一种圣洁而温柔的母爱对着我笑呢。

  I soon fell asleep after the train pulled out of the station and when I woke up, I found myself leaning on the shoulder of a middle-aged lady who was smiling to me with a kind of holy tender maternal love.

如有相关问题,可拨打免费咨询热线:010-58443520

考试培训小助手

本科留学qq:436560382

研究生留学qq:437946603

免责声明:

① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。

② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。

内容推荐

外语电子周刊

推荐阅读
eol.cn简介 | 联系方式 | 网站声明 | 京ICP证140769号 | 京ICP备12045350号 | 京公网安备 11010802020236号
版权所有 北京中教双元科技集团有限公司 EOL Corporation
Mail to: webmaster@eol.cn