时尚双语:夏天苗条的穿衣法则
http://en.jybest.cn 北外网院博客 2009-07-23 大 中 小
特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!
On a diet? Losing weight? Or are you happy with your weight but still want to appear slimmer? Here are some tips from the experts.
节食?减肥?想要达到苗条的目标?或者你对自己的体重很满意,只不过想让自己看上去苗条一些?这里有一些专家提供的小方法:
* Wear a sleeveless top with a wide boat neck to soften a very full bust.
穿一字领的无袖上衣可以弱化太过丰满的胸部。
* Wear wrap-around skirts to camouflage a bulging stomach, hips and derriere.
穿束腰连衣裙可以挡住你的大肚子和臀部。
* Emphasize your good points. A belt for a slim waist. Short skirt for pretty legs.
突出你的优点。腰细的话就配条腰带,腿美的话就穿短裙。
* Never wear tight belts or elasticized waistbands.
不要系紧身的腰带或者带松紧的腰带。
* Wear shoes with pointed toes.
穿尖头的鞋子。
* Wear shoes with high thin heels.
穿细跟的高跟鞋。
* Small prints make you look slimmer.
小图案可以使你看起来更瘦。
* Wear wide leg pants.
穿裤腿宽松一点的裤子。
* Pockets on the back of pants should be larger. Too small of pockets will make your derriere look larger.
裤子的后裤兜应该大一点。小口袋会让你的臀部显大。
* Wear the right size. Trying to squeeze into something too small only makes you look even heavier.
穿适合自己的尺码。穿紧身的衣服只能让你看上去更胖。
* Wear darker colors which absorb, rather than reflect light.
穿深色衣服,别穿浅色衣服。
* Wear dark clothing on the areas where you are heavier and lighter clothing where you are slimmer.
你哪个部位胖就穿深颜色,哪个部位瘦就穿浅颜色。
* Wear one color from head to toe. Dress, or pants and hosiery and shoes all one color.
从头到脚只穿一种颜色。衣服、裤子、袜子、鞋子统统一种颜色。
* Wear vertical stripes that move the eye up and down. Wear long scarves, dresses that button from neckline to hem.
穿竖条纹可以让视线从上到下地看。系长丝巾,衣服要过臀部。
* A wrap coat also makes you look thinner.
一件外套可以让你看上去更瘦。
考试培训小助手
本科留学qq:436560382
研究生留学qq:437946603
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。