中国教育在线 中国教育网 加入收藏 设为首页

关于“头脑”和“心灵”的英语俚语

http://en.jybest.cn    环球时报  2010-08-19    

 

  特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!

Idioms of the head: 关于“头脑”

Get your head out of the clouds. 别胡思乱想了

Stop daydreaming. Concentrate on what you should be thinking about instead.别做白日梦了。专注于你所应该考虑的事情。

I laughed my head off at that film. 太好笑了(以至于脑袋都笑掉了)

That film was very funny and it made me laugh a lot.那部电影很有趣,这让我笑一笑。

I don't know the answer off the top of my head. 想破脑袋也想不出来

I can't answer the question immediately. I don't have the answer memorised.我不能回答这个问题。我没有答案记住。

Don't bite his head off for that tiny mistake. 得饶人处且饶人

Don't shout at him for making a small mistake.不要给他制造一个小错误。

We should put our heads together to solve this puzzle. 同心协力

We should work together to find the answer.我们应该一起来找出答案。

I'm so happy! I'm head over heels in love with that woman! 完全陷入爱河!

I'm completely in love!我完全的爱!

Idioms of the heart: 关于“心灵”

Have a heart! 有点同情心!

Be sympathetic. Think about other people's feelings, not just your own.表示同情。想想别人的感情,而不是只想自己的感受。

We had a real heart-to-heart and now she knows exactly how I feel about her. 真挚沟通

We were completely honest with each other about our feelings.我们是完全忠诚彼此的感受。

He seems unfriendly at first but honestly his heart's in the right place. 有副好心肠

Although he appears cool and distant, he is a good person.虽然他看起来很难相处,但他是一个很好的人。

I really adored my grandmother and when she died, it broke my heart. 心痛

I was very sad when my grandmother died.我很难过,因为我奶奶去世了。

Some students like to learn irregular verbs by heart. 用心学习

They like to learn things by rote(死记硬背), by saying or writing them again and again.他们喜欢去说或写一遍又一遍的死记硬背学习的新内容。

He wears his heart on his sleeve, you always know exactly how he's feeling. 易被别人识破

He doesn't hide his emotions. If he's angry he shows it. If he's happy, he shows it.他没有掩饰自己的感情。如果他很生气,他显示出来。如果他很开心,他显示出来。

如有相关问题,可拨打免费咨询热线:010-58443520

考试培训小助手

本科留学qq:436560382

研究生留学qq:437946603

免责声明:

① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。

② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。

内容推荐

外语电子周刊

推荐阅读
eol.cn简介 | 联系方式 | 网站声明 | 京ICP证140769号 | 京ICP备12045350号 | 京公网安备 11010802020236号
版权所有 北京中教双元科技集团有限公司 EOL Corporation
Mail to: webmaster@eol.cn