中国教育在线 中国教育网 加入收藏 设为首页

出国旅游常用英语:兑换货币常用句型

http://en.jybest.cn  爱思英语    2015-09-17    

 

  特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!

  Please tell me how much you want to change.

  请告诉我你要换多少。

  How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

  你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

  What kind of currency do you want?

  要哪种货币?

  What's it you wish to change?

  你有什么要换的?

  What kind of currency do you want to change?

  要换哪种货币?

  In what denominations?

  要什么面值的?

  Please tell me what note you want.

  请告诉我要什么钞票。

  Will seven tens be all right?

  7张10元的可以吗?

  Is it in traveler's cheques?

  换旅行支票吗?

  I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

  我想知道如何付钱给你。

  How would you like it?

  你要什么面额的?

  Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

  请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

  Can you change me some money, please?

  能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

  Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

  这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

  Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

  请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

  Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

  劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

  I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

  我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

  Could you change these French francs for me?

  能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

  Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

  能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

  I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

  我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

  I'd like some coins for this note.

  我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

  I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

  我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

  Five twenties and ten singles, please.

  请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

  I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

  我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

  I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

  我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。 In fives, please.

  请给我5元票面的。

  Could you give me some small notes?

  给我一些小票好吗?

如有相关问题,可拨打免费咨询热线:010-58443520

考试培训小助手

本科留学qq:436560382

研究生留学qq:437946603

免责声明:

① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。

② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。

内容推荐

外语电子周刊

推荐阅读
eol.cn简介 | 联系方式 | 网站声明 | 京ICP证140769号 | 京ICP备12045350号 | 京公网安备 11010802020236号
版权所有 北京中教双元科技集团有限公司 EOL Corporation
Mail to: webmaster@eol.cn